Helping You Buy Property
Whether you are a first-time buyer or an experienced investor; trading up or downsizing; buying a one-bedroom condominium or a multi-unit building—you have lot of money on the line. We’re here to protect it.
At the outset, every purchase seems easy. Yet closings are increasingly complex, time consuming and stressful. Count on our lawyers to explain and simplify the process. We have closed enough deals to recognize that each transaction is unique—there are no one-size-fits-all solutions. Our goal is to understand your needs and your goals, and help you attain them.
There are many ways we help close your purchase:
- Review all contracts for accuracy and terms that are fair and favorable for you.
- Identify potential problems and pain points, and offer solutions to manage them.
- Evaluate defects and deficiencies revealed in your property inspection report and address any issues with the seller’s team.
- Independently examine available title records to identify unacceptable liens and encumbrances, and to confirm that the seller(s) actually own the offered property.
- Coordinate lenders, title companies, condo associations and all other parties to meet all deadlines, expedite loan approvals and close contracts on time.
- Explain all closing documents in plain, conversational English, so that you know what you are signing (and why).
- After closing, verify that deeds are registered with the County Recorder correctly and in a timely manner.
- Ensure you receive all title insurance policies, warranties and property records.
Save $50 on your closing